TITLE: Marketing & Communications Manager.
The European Laboratory Research & Innovation Group (ELRIG) is a leading European not-for-profit organization that exists to provide outstanding scientific content to the life science community. The foundation of the organisation is based on the use and application of automation, robotics and instrumentation in life science laboratories, but over time, ELRIG has evolved to respond to the needs of biopharma by developing scientific programmes that focus on cutting-edge research areas that have the potential to revolutionize drug discovery, all of which is free to attend.
With a global community of over 12,000 life science professionals, and an event portfolio of over 12 events per year, ELRIG is an important and growing learned society, who is now seeking to employ a Marketing & Communications Manager, who will be responsible for all ELRIG’s marketing activities. This is a new and critically important role, whose scope will both challenge the successful applicant as well as ensure that they positively impact the European drug discovery community.
The Marketing & Communications Manager is both a strategic and tactical role, which is responsible for leading all ELRIG’s marketing activities, as well as managing day to day implementation of marketing tasks. The position supports the professional production of ELRIG’s events by ensuring that ELRIG clearly and efficiently communicates our science content to our delegates in a timely and via an appropriate
REPORTING to ELRIG’s CEO
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Devising ELRIG’s marketing calendar, which will drive event timelines and ensuring all adhere to the deadlines set.
- Producing and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Writing marketing content as needed.
- Managing as well as creating all marketing content used in marketing materials.
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, lead generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course corrections as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Ownership of ELRIG’s website and developing it so it enhances and supports ELRIG’s business goals.
- Responsibility for ELRIG’s delegate community.
- Marketing representative on relevant ELRIG workgroups.
- You have a relevant science background.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You are proficient in developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, including a proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
TO FIND OUR MORE OR TO APPLY
Email Sanj Kumar, CEO, ELRIG at email@example.com