Home based role out of Germany/Switzerland
Competitive Salary £60,000 + Comprehensive Bonus + Benefits
Do you love science and automation/robotics, and want to be part of an entrepreneurial company which is experiencing exponential growth?
We’re looking for highly motivated and flexible service engineers; who bring great ideas to help us amaze an impressive list of cutting-edge clients within Pharmaceutical labs, pioneering academic and research centres and hospitals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated engineer who can design and develop innovating world class automation solutions for the life science community!
- Responsible for the deployment and calibration of laboratory automation devices and supporting automated robotic systems. Interfacing with high end instrumentation devices such as incubators, sensors, calibrators and bio-storage devices.
- Proficiency with first line mechanical/electrical issue handling, diagnosis, resolution and communication with customers.
- Must have proficiency with measuring devices, mechanical debugging skills and machine components, with good knowledge of commissioning and performing QC on instrumentation.
- This position will involve travel to customer sites when needed across Europe.
If you are ambitious and currently be working as a field/technical service engineer within Industrial automation (i.e. automotive, packaging or electromechanical) and are interested in moving into the booming Life Science Industry, you could be considered.
- Technical background – Minimum BSc Degree Computer science, Robotics or Engineering disciplines is a plus. Relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Programming languages: C##, Java
- Experience of automation/robotic systems service and maintenance with a high level of problem diagnosis.
- Experience within the Life Science or Pharmaceutical would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Flexibility to 50% travel is required within Europe and potential for US and Non-European visits.
There is huge potential for growth as we offer a truly unique system and solution and are looking for the best engineers who can manage a growing workload efficiently and communicate with teams across borders effectively.
If you are ready for a new challenge then Apply today by sending your CV to Emma Howarth – MD Langton Howarth Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 0113 380 1645.