Based in Manchester. Salary £20,000 – £30,000 + Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holidays
Would you like to work for a fast growing, privately owned multimillion dollar company that is one of the most talked about in the laboratory automation industry?
Would you like to develop and progress in a company that truly offers career development?
Would you like to be part of this dynamic, entrepreneurial business that loves what they do and has a real sense of passion and commitment to the success of the company?
Our client increased their headcount by 30% last year alone, due to their success in providing flexible and modular automated solutions for laboratories worldwide. A brand new opportunity has become immediately available for a Helpdesk Engineer to play an important part in their growth plans.
Role of a Helpdesk Engineer:
- Based out of European HQ, Manchester.
- Customer focussed individual providing first line support.
- Generating and communicating reports with field teams.
- Reporting directly into the Customer Support Director
- Supporting in field engineering teams with opportunities to join engineers and visit customers.
If you are ambitious and currently are working in a Helpdesk, Technical Support, Service Engineer, Customer Service Representative, Field Engineer, Application Specialist role within Industrial automation (i.e. automotive, packaging or electromechanical) and are interested in moving into the booming Life Science Industry, this role is for you.
Requirements of a Helpdesk Engineer:
- Previous Helpdesk customer service, within a Pharmaceutical, Life science or Industrial Automation is advantageous, but not essential.
- Programming language: C#, Java
- Innovative/creative problem solver who strives to appease customers’ needs through careful and delicate handling
- Live within 1 hour commute from Manchester
If you have an excellent attitude towards customer concerns and are passionate about life sciences, there is huge potential for growth as we offer a truly unique system and solution and are looking for the best customer service engineers who can manage customers’ concerns and communicate with teams across borders effectively.
If you are ready for a new challenge then Apply today by sending your CV to Emma Howarth – MD Langton Howarth Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 0113 380 1645