Salary – £40,000 – £55,000 + Company Bonus + 8% Pension + 25.5 Days Holiday + Life Insurance + Long Term Health Plan +++
Location: Oxford, UK
- Have you worked within the within the cellular analysis, Flow cytometry and immunodetection sectors for a minimum of 3 years?
- Can you demonstrate a track record of working with Flow Cytometers?
A world leading manufacturer and supplier of life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry are recruiting for a Flow Cytometry Consumables Product Manager.
The company operates in two industry segments: Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. Both segments operate worldwide. The customers include hospitals, major research institutions, public health, commercial laboratories, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies and also Food Safety.
- Responsible for delivery of the Flow Cytometry, through organising and management of assigned portfolio from conceptual stages through product life cycle
- Increases sales, identify product opportunities and improvements, creates effective marketing campaigns and provide sales and product support.
- Act as the product champion
- Develop a clear differentiated proposition.
- Work with Marketing Communications, eBuisness, Production and validation partners to deliver on this proposition
- Deliver reasoned product development justifications and buy/build decisions in support of portfolio development.
- Interface with the New Product Development Team and Production Team to deliver products on the shelf
- Determine existing or new value, re-evaluate positioning, pricing and sun setting of unprofitable or obsolete products
- Launch products into the market through all available sales channels, including e-commerce routes.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies, considering positioning, price, internal training needs, sales promotions and collateral materials.
- Manage the enhancement of products that are already in the market to extend their lives, increase their capability, margins and features.
Requirements & Desirables:
- A self-starter, independent thinker as well as a team player
- Organisational, numeracy and written skills
- The ability to identify market opportunities within Flow Cytometry market, champion these opportunities, and produce business plans for internal review
- A confident communicator with all levels of business, colleagues and customers
- Project management experience and/or qualification is desirable
- Strategic and tactical marketing experience desirable
- Minimum of 3 years within the cellular analysis, Flow Cytometry and immunodetection sectors
- Demonstrable track record of working with Flow Cytometers
- Flow cytometry field application experience of particular relevance
- Education: Degree in Immunology or related subject essential. Ph.D. in Immunology or related subject highly desirable
To register your interest call Penny Lilley right now on +44 113 243 3499 or email: Penny@langtonhowarth.com