If you have any questions about visiting an ELRIG event you will hopefully find the answer in the delegate, speaker or exhibitor FAQ’s. If you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Frequently asked Questions
Exhibitors – How do I book a stand ? Please visit our website www.elrig.org. Select the event you wish to exhibit at. Check the floorplan for available stands and then email email@example.com for a quote.
Can I submit a Talk / Presentation ?We have 5 minute a vendor spotlights available as part of our Bronze sponsorship package and a 30-minute spot as part of our platinum sponsorship.
If you have a presentation you would like to give, then please submit an title and abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as is possible before an event.
What are Technology Spotlights (formerly known as Vendor Snapshots)? The vendor snapshot is now known as a vendor spotlight and is a 5-minute or 30-minute podium talk available through our sponsorship packages
Table-Top Stands – What is included ?
- A table-top stand is a table approx. 2m x 1m :The space between / behind the tables allows for a small pop-up or pull-up banners.1 x 220V 500W UK socket outlet
- chairs supplied,
- Listing on the printable PDF programme, website and on ELRIG app
- Free delegate data capture / scanner via smartphone app.
- A full Delegate list is sent to you a few days after the event.
- Free delegate registration for as many staff as you like
- Free access to lectures for your staff.
- Complimentary Lunch, Tea & Coffee on show day.
- Opportunity to present a poster free of charge.
What is included Shell-Scheme Stands – ?
- We have both 3m x 2m and 4m x 2m booths available.
- Included with the shell Scheme is:
- Header/name board
- 1 x 220V 500W UK socket outlet
- 1 table approx. 2m x 1m and 2 chairs
- Listing on the printable PDF programme, website and on ELRIG appFree delegate data capture / scanner via smartphone app.
- Free registration for as many staff as you like
- Free access to lectures for your staff.
- Free Lunch, Tea & Coffee on show day.
- Opportunity to present one posters free of charge.
- A full Delegate list is sent after the event.
- Networking event at the end of day one
What is the Innovation Zone – and How do I apply ?
Part of the mission of ELRIG is encourage and foster new technologies, from innovative companies. To help do this, ELRIG provide “The Innovation Zone”, within some of its major events. The Innovation Zone, gives up-and-coming companies, with new technologies or services, who cannot afford a full stand, access to a major event and critical exposure to the market.
This helps ELRIG to create a more diverse and interesting show, which in turn leads to greater delegate engagement.
We are happy to consider research and non-commercial groups as well as individuals hoping to start a business. Please email email@example.com for more details.
SPEAKER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DELEGATE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are ELRIG events really FREE to attend? Yes ELRIG events are FREE to attend.
We are a Not-for-Profit organisation and put on these events to help our industry grow and prosper. Our organisation is made up of volunteers, and a small team of part-time staff.
We cover the cost of each event from sponsorship and stand sales. If you come to one of our conferences, please take time to visit the exhibition and speak to our vendors.
How do I register to attend an event? Click on the link to go to our Eventflo registration system: https://www.myeventflo.com/eventflo_login.asp
How do I change / cancel my registration? When you first register, you will be asked to create a password : this password + your e-mail address will allow you to re-enter the system at any time, and update or cancel your registration.
If you cannot remember your password, follow the link to reset it: https://www.myeventflo.com/eventflo_login.asp
Delegates : What do I need to bring with me ?
Please save your ticket to your smart device or print a copy. Upon arrival at the venue visit the ELRIG registration and scan the QR Code. Your badge will be automatically printed. If you forget or lose your QR Code you can enter your email address to print your badge.
Can I register on arrival? Yes you can. We would prefer that you register before the event but if you have not, you can register at the ELRIG registration desk.
Can I register using my mobile phone? You can download the ELRIG app and register for any event via the app.
How do I cancel my registration if I cannot come? If you cannot attend, please log on to the registration system using your e-mail and password, and cancel your registration. https://www.myeventflo.com/eventflo_login.asp
May I have a Certificate of Attendance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org after the event and we will check your attendance and email you a certificate.
All our event information in the palm of your hand
…if you plan to attend an ELRIG event download the free ELRIG app and access all our conference information and lecture schedules and more straight from your phone or pad.
* view lecture, speaker profiles and poster abstracts
* view exhibitor video presentations
* rate lectures and participate in polls
* view the exhibitor interactive floor plan
* in-messaging to speakers, delegates and exhibitors
* organise your day with your own favourites list
* share your profile as vCard and QR Code and scan exhibitor QR code information tags.
Socialise….not only does the ELRIG app provide you with a handy tool, it even makes contacting other delegates and speakers easy through opt-in directories and integration with LinkedIn, twitter and facebook.