What can I expect from Drug Discovery 2023?
This year’s Scientific Tracks cover a wide range of themes including ‘omics, personalized medicine, and chemistry, all focused on bringing new therapies from the lab to the patient and with new tools being developed all the time, the Exhibition Hall is a great opportunity to find out about all the products and services you can use in your research.
ELRIG aims to remove as many barriers to conference attendance as possible, so all events are free to attend and with a prayer room, family room and quiet room, our inclusivity promise is evident.
Learning Zone for Early Career Professionals
- Meet & Greet
- Meet our Recruitment Partners
- Flash Poster Presentations
- Network like a Boss
- Panel discussion
- Day 1: Robotics & Automation
- Day 2: Sustainability Practices
Scientific Track Titles
- Celullar Technologies for Drug Discovery
- Transforming Cancer Drug Discovery
- Delving into the diversity of chemistry, driving molecules from concept to clinic
- Smart Medicine
- Biopharmaceutical discovery
- Translating ideas into therapies
- HIT identification and screening
- Chemistry enabling drug discovery from start to clinic